Que Sera Sera, Whatever Will Be Will Be

When we are pondering, thinking about what our future lies ahead, no way we can find the answer. All we can do is to do our part and do our best to achieve our goals, no one knows what result would be,hence a lot of people get frustrated when things don't turn out as what they expected.

When you start pondering about future, may be this song can help you to calm yourself down and relax.

See the lyrics below

Whatever Will Be, Will Be by Doris Day

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own
They asked their mother what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly

Que Hera, Hera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Que sera, sera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave your comment here. Let's share

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin