Martin Wagner's view on Juseleeno.
The Brasilian clairvoyant Jucelino Nóbrega da Luz did obviously predict many events: the 9/11 attacks, the Tsunami on 26/12/2004 in Indonesia, a further Tremor in Sumatra, the correct location of Saddam Hussein in Tikrit, the wars in Afghanistan and in Iraq and the winning of the soccer championship by Italy. In the end of 2007 he was very precise, provable by Internet for everyone: On December 23, 2007 a great earthquake with a magnitude of 8.5 on Richter scale should shock the indonesian Island of Sumatra. The Indonesian authorities took the warning for December 23 for serious because the Brasilian teacher of English and German was 2 times right with precise prophecies of Earthquakes.
Jucelino Nóbrega da Luz (da Luz = "from the light", born in 07/03/1960) is said to hear a voice from next world which tells him the prophecies already for 38 years.
For scientists this prediction was a good possibility to check the phenomenon of "Clairvoyance". The probability that on a certain day a quake with a magnitude of 8.5 or more happens is about 1:2000, that means 1x all 5 years. The probability that it happens in Sumatra, which is very quake-endangered, is about 1:50. The total probability is about 1:100.000, estimated error about 1:20.000 to 1:500.000.
For psychiatrists it is the question - if a prediction is right - whether all internal voices are psychotic or if there are real voices. A mentally ill can never prophezize an earthquake so precisely.
For Christians concerning such phenomena the question rises, if such messages are of divine or demonic nature.
If you have a look at his Prophecies for 2007 (Portuguese) then you find many things which did not happen: For example in September 2007 terrorists should have planned an attack on Rome, in August and October 2 earthquakes in Turkey should have killed thousands and many other things. And this answers also the question of the origin of the prophecies. If you are interested in the predictions of 2008, you can read them month by month here - I personally do not believe in them!
If Jucelino Nóbrega da Luz is right there are many evil things in the future. I found the following catastrophies in Brazil detailed Websites :
- Earthquake in China on 13. September 2008 with more than 1 Million death
- Vaccination against AIDS 2008
- Earthquake in Osaka with 8.9 on Richter scale and 500.000 Death on 25. January 2009
- Stock market crash in Wall Street in New York on 15 June 2010
- a deathly desease named "Heros" in 2011
- between 2012 and 2015 Explosion of the Krakatao
- A Vulcano Eruption on the canares (LaPalma) with Mega-Tsunami in North- and South America in November 2013
- An eruption of the Yellowstone - Supervolcano also in November 2013
- A catastrophic comet impact in 2019 (I believe extremely improbable)
- 80% chance of asteroide impact (Apophis) on 11/11/2036 (Astronomically seen he will pass already on 13/04/2036).
- Earthquake in San Francisco with 8.9 on Richter Scale on 09 February 2023
- Earthquake "The Big One" on 17 July 2026 in San Francisco with 10.8 on the Richter scale (physically nearly improbable because about 300x stronger than Tsunami quake from 26 December 2004)
Finally Jucelino Nóbrega da Luz prophezises that in some decades 14 Cities remained where mankind could survive. And even 7 of them are in his home country - Brazil. My comment: Pure Esoterics!
But again: Many of his so-far predictions did obviously not occur. Or did you hear anything of a Tornado in Rio de Janeiro from 19. October 2007 which killed Thousands of people? So I beleive that most of his predictions are esoterical rubbish!
If you are interested in divine prophecies please read in the Bible, e.g. Luke 21, 5-37. There are also many prophecies in the revelation of John, but they are difficult to understand. If you want to be saved from your sins in eternity please have confidence and pray to Jesus Christ that he forgives you your sins and live in love and charity to the poor and the weak.
When I prayed to Jesus that he forgives me all of my sins I felt that all anxieties of live after death were taken away.
* information extracted from www.martin-wagner.org