Simon Cowell to offer Andrew Johnston a recording deal

The music mogul Simon Cowell is going to offer Andrew Johnston a recording deal and the fellow contestant of Britain's Got Talents like Faryl and Escala.
Simon Cowell has already made Leona Lewis, Shayne Ward and Leon Jackson big stars.

A Britain's Got Talent insider revealed all to the News and Star newspaper: "Simon thinks Andrew has the potential to sell millions of records world.

Andrew is going to take time out to think about his future: "I want to see how the tour goes first before I make up my mind.

"I am really looking forward to touring. I like being with all the people and we all get on really well."

Yes Andrew yes! i will support you. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave your comment here. Let's share

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin